RSA continues to invest in providing the highest quality of service for our customers through the channels they prefer, anywhere in the world, with access to innovative tools and technologies.
Sign up for RSA SecurCare Online and enhance your customer support experience.
As easy as 1-2-3!
RSA SecurCare Online is RSA's e-support system that provides unlimited access to a wealth of resources on the Web, 24 hours a day. This easy-to-use, secure system is designed to offer you a fast, intuitive way to locate technical support solutions, download current patches and bug fixes, access complete online documentation, manage cases and more.
If you are a reseller or contractor with a different email address domain from the company you're registering on, you must have an existing registered user (with an email address matching the company domain) create an account for you.
|1. Verify your Name and Email|
|2. Provide Contact and Product Information|
|3. Create your password|
Step 1 :
Go to https://knowledge.rsasecurity.com/scolreg/Registration.aspx and submit your name and business email address when prompted.
In order to complete the registration, follow the link in the email and submit the additional requested information below:
Note: This registration link only remains valid for 10 days. If you're unable to complete the registration within 10 days, please submit the registration form again in order to generate a new registration link.
The last step is to create your password for the account.
SCOL password guidelines:
- Password length must be from 8 to 32 characters
- Password must not contain characters @ ~
- Password must contain at least one numeric character
- Password must contain at least one alphabetic character
- Password must contain at least one special character
- Password is case-sensitive
|1. Login in and go to "My Support" and click on "Get Case Access" Tab|
|2. Fill out contact information|
|3. When token is shipped start using Case Management.|
Case Management provides the following:
- Open, manage and report on support cases for all RSA products.
- Ability to manage contact information
- Visibility to Maintenance Support Contracts
- Ability to request a contract renewal for expiring maintenance contracts
- Visibility into RSA serial products purchased
Access to RSA SecurCare Online case management feature is restricted to the following:
- Customers with SecurCare contracts whose support and service is provided by RSA directly.
RSA SecurCare Providers - technically certified members of the SecurCare service provider program
(applies to non - U.S. partners only)
- RSA SecurWorld Channel Partners with a Not-For-Resale Kit
If you are an RSA Consumer Solutions customer and do not know your Account ID, please contact RSA Customer Support at 1-800-995-5095 for assistance.
Go to "My Support", click on "Get Case Access"
Please submit your shipping address. Please be sure to use your company's direct street mailing address as we are unable to mail tokens to Post Office Boxes or home addresses.
An RSA SecurID token will be mailed to you for secure two-factor authentication access to your support cases. After you receive your token, you can use it to log onto the website, by entering the token passcode in the password field. The instructions for creating your passcode will be enclosed with your token.
If you experience an issue when registering to SecurCare Online or Requesting Case Management, please contact RSA Customer Support by calling 1-800-995-5095 for assistance.
|1. Log in and go to "Subsciptions"|
|2. Select Products|
|3. Start Receiving SecurCare Notes and Alerts.|
SecurCare Online also keeps you up to date on the latest news from RSA Technical Support:
- RSA's automatic e-mail notifications include announcements of the latest software releases, updates or other important news.
- RSA SecurCare Alerts. These are sent in the same way as RSA SecurCare Notes, but serve as up-to-the-minute security alerts, notice of hot-fix releases, regular patch releases and other pertinent RSA Technical Support information.
Step 1: Login and go to Subscriptions and place a check mark next to the product(s) you would like to be notified about.
Step 2: Click Submit to update your subscription.
Step 3: Recieve email alerts for your products when a new product releases, updates or security advisories are issued.
To unsubscribe, remove the check mark and click Submit.
Our latest eServices demos can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
SecurCare Online Demo
RSA Customer Support